The Retainer Service is aimed at Clients who wish to have a full Health and Safety consultancy support.
- Trojan Safety and Risk Management Ltd will provide telephone advice and telephone support to the Client between 09.00-17.00hrs Monday to Friday (except Public/ Bank Holidays).
- Regular health, safety and environmental updates will be emailed to the Client via our newsletter email service.
- The issue of a Retainer Certificate stating Trojan Safety and Risk Management Ltd will act as the Client’s Appointed Person under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Appointed Account Manager who will be the single point of contact for the Client.
- An option of either:
1. Production and annual review of a Health & Safety Policy.
2. A face to face meeting with your Account Manager (one per year). Can be used as a Health & Safety Committee which required for schemes such as CHAS or just an informal meeting to discuss company performance and ways to improve.
- Telephone support and advice for pre-qualification questionnaires and safety qualification schemes such as Construction Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS) and Safety Management Advisory Service (SMAS). Note – if you require us to actually do the qualification for you this will be charged at an hourly rate or an agreed day rate.
All other work including policy updates (excluding annual review), procedure development, physical completion of pre-qualification questionnaires, site visits and other consultancy work or training will be charged at the agreed hourly or day rates.